What we do with your personal data
As a visitor to our website you're likely to engage with our thoughts in many ways, via our website. When you engage with us, we will collect and process your information. For each of these channels, we get it, we process it and we store it. This includes the data you provide if you make purchases, sign up to our newsletters and mailing list, or in any other way.
These are the ways in which we collect and process your information when interacting with our site:
- Website: We collect information about you when you visit our website, including your IP address, browser type and operating system, the website from which you came, pages you view within our website, and the date and time of your visit. We also collect information about your use of our website, such as the products you view or purchase, the areas and content that you visit, any purchases you make, and any other interactions you have with our website.
- Social media: We collect information about you when you interact with us via social media, including your IP address, browser type and operating system, the social media channel you are using, the pages you view within field-galleries.co.uk on social media, and the date and time of your visit. We also collect information about your use of field-galleries.co.uk on social media, such as the products you view or purchase, the areas and content that you visit, any purchases you make, and any other interactions you have with field-galleries.co.uk on social media.
What info we collect
There are a number of different types of data we collect about you, including personal identifiers such as your name, address, and email address, as well as behavioral data such as your internet browser type, your IP address, and your shopping history. Personal identifiers: These are data points that uniquely identify you, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number. Behavioral data: This is data that describes your interactions with the field-galleries.co.uk website and social media channels, such as the internet browser type you use, the IP address you are connecting from, the pages you view within our website, and the date and time of your visit.
How we look after this data
Safeguarding your personal data is important to us. We have security measures in place to protect your data from unauthorised access and unlawful processing. We also have privacy considerations built into our systems so that privacy is considered at every stage of the design process.
We hold your data securely and access to it is restricted to the minimum number of people necessary. We also have security measures in place to protect against cyber attacks and data breaches, including firewalls and other security systems.
Cookies - which we don't use
Why we collect this data
We collect your personal data for a number of reasons, including to provide you with the services you request, to improve our products and services, for marketing and advertising purposes, for customer service and support, for internal business purposes, for research, and for compliance purposes.
- To provide you with the services you request: If you request information from us, such as information about our products or customer service, we collect your information to respond to your request. If you request information or products from us, we will collect personal data such as your name, address, and email address.
- To improve our products and services: We collect data about how you interact with field-galleries.co.uk, such as your shopping history, so that we can use that data to improve our products and services. We also may collect information about your computer or device and how you use it so that we can improve our website and apps.
- For marketing and advertising purposes: We use your information to provide you with marketing and advertising materials, including our newsletters and special offers. In some cases, we may also share your information with our third party marketing partners so that they can provide you with marketing materials.
- For customer service and support: If you contact our customer service team, we collect your information to respond to your questions and comments.
- For internal business purposes: We collect and process your information for administrative and financial purposes, such as managing our website, providing customer service, managing our supply chain, and carrying out financial audits.
- For research: We may use your information for research purposes, such as analyzing shopping trends. - For compliance purposes: We collect and process your information in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations, such as anti-money laundering rules.
Processing of your personal data - know your rights
You have certain rights in relation to the processing of your personal data. You can find more information about these rights, and how to exercise them, as follows:
- The right to be informed: You have the right to know what personal data we collect about you, and how we use it.
- The right of access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to correct inaccurate data we hold about you.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we erase your personal data from our systems.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict processing your personal data.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent for us to process your personal data.
We are committed to keeping your data secure. If you have any queries about this policy please contact us; details are on our contact us page.
Pllease note that this policy is subject at any time so you should check it regularly to make sure that it still meets with your approval.