Our terms and conditions
This website was created by artist Ian Petty to provide information about painting techniques and to showcase some of his creations. You can contact him by using the details on the contact us page.
The information in this website is for entertainment purposes only and is not meant as being suitable textbook information.
Your use of this site is governed by the following terms and conditions and it is essential that you agree to all these conditions in order to continue using the site. Your continued use will signify that you do, indeed, accept these conditions in their entirety.
Your rights and obligations
As a User, You are free to use the Site for Your own personal use. However, You may not use the Site for commercial purposes, reproduce or distribute any content from the Site for commercial gain, or remove any copyright or trademark notices from any content on the Site.
Limitation of our liabilities
- The Site is provided ‘as is’ with no guarantees for accuracy or timeliness.
- Ian Petty does not warrant that the Site will operate continuously, free from error, free from viruses, bugs, or other harmful elements, or that the Site will always be accessible and available.
- Ian Petty does not warrant Your ability to access or use the Site.
- Ian Petty does not warrant and cannot guarantee the identity of any persons contacting You through the Site.
- Ian Petty disclaims liability for all damages resulting from use of the Site or reliance on any information contained on the Site.
- You understand that You are responsible for any interaction you have with with this website.
- Ian Petty disclaims liability for all damages resulting from any content posted by You or in connection with the use of the Site.
- You agree to indemnify Ian Petty for any damages resulting from any breach of these Terms by You.
- You also agree to release Ian Petty from any liability arising from Your use of the Site, Your use of any other Users’ content on the Site, or Your interactions with other Users on the Site.
Alterations to the terms and conditions of this website
Ian Petty reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Site, and You will be deemed to have been made aware of any changes once you make use of this site.
Intellectual property issues
All content on the Site, including but not limited to text, images, logos, designs, sounds, and software, is the property of Ian Petty, his affiliates, or his licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, republish, or modify any content without the express written permission of Ian Petty.
By using the Site, You are agreeing to be bound by these Terms. If You do not agree to these Terms, do not access or use the Site. If You are dissatisfied with the Site, Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the Site. These Terms, and any rights and licenses that are granted under these Terms, will terminate automatically if You violate these Terms. You may also terminate these Terms at any time by destroying all Materials obtained from the Site and ceasing use of the Site.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between You and Ian Petty relating to the use of the Site, and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties regarding the subject matter contained in these Terms. Ian Petty will not be liable for any failure to perform his obligations under these Terms for any reason including, but not limited to, results from circumstances beyond Ian Petty’s reasonable control, which may include denial-of-service attacks, network failures, computer viruses, or other malicious code (malware), third-party service providers, fire, flood, or any other natural disaster.
Ian Petty reserves the right to amend these Terms from time to time. Amended Terms will be posted on the Site, and You will be deemed to have been made aware of any changes once you revisit this site. If You are dissatisfied with the Terms, as amended, Your sole remedy is to cease use of the Site.